Traveling With Electronics Overseas


Are you traveling with electronics overseas? The adapter in these pictures is made for European plugs. When you travel overseas and want to use your electronics, you won’t be able to use them unless you have an adapter. There are some hotels that have American plugs in them but those are usually very high end hotels. Most places will not have that so you need to buy an adapter. I found this one at Radio Shack (I am not being paid by them, it is just where I go when I buy my adapters) but you can probably find what you need at an electronics store.

Please note, different countries have varying outlet requirements so you need to find out what the requirements are for the country you are visiting. Most adapters have what country they will work for on the box, or you can find the information from any guide book.

The plug in these pics can handle a three pronged end. Many computers have three prongs so be sure to get what you need for your computer or electronics.

Image 2

Image 3

Do you have any trips planned soon? Where do you get your adapters?


Have a great weekend and I’ll be back with you on Monday!

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *