Are you interested in learning how to use Canva to Design? It is something that has intimidated you so you don’t even try? Then you are PERFECT for my introductory class! This class is for all ages and will help you navigate the amazing world of Canva.
Why should you take this class?
Not only am I The Travel Guru, I am a licensed elementary school teacher. I have the patience necessary to guide you as you learn a new skill. Whether I am teaching an adult class or a class for children, I use our time together to help you feel comfortable with what we are doing.
Are you new to my site? Check out a few of my posts! Here is one about traveling safely during a pandemic.
How many are in the class?
I like to keep the class small so each student can ask as many questions are they need. Each class will have a maximum of 10 students.
NOTE: Adult classes with less than 3 people are 60 minutes
When can I take this class?
Once you pay for your course, you will receive a link with the dates and times available. Classes are taught every day except Wednesdays and Sundays. While I don’t currently have any morning sessions on the schedule, I am flexible and can work with you if the afternoon and evening time slots do not work for you. The last time slot you can schedule a course with me is 8, 9, or 10pm, depending on the day. I am located in Charlotte, North Carolina which is Eastern Standard Time.
What if I don’t want a live class? Is there a recorded version?
Yes there is! Please choose “RECORDED VERSION” when checking out. You get a link with 52 minutes of uninterrupted teaching that you can stop and start at your leisure.
What will you learn?
- You will be shown why Canva is a necessary tool in starting your design process, and show you how to create the images you want.
- You will have access to my screen and I will guide you in the design process.
- You will learn tricks in Canva that will help you navigate their site like a pro.
- I will show you how to create beautiful scenes like the ones on this page.
What do I need to join the live class?
- Internet connection
- a computer (I find Canva works best on a computer but if you have a tablet, that is fine too).
- 60 or 90 minutes, depending on number of students. NOTE: Classes are only 90 minutes if the class has more than 3 people.
If you want to step it up a notch and learn how to create amazingly soft blankets and other products to sell, sign up for this more advanced version of this Canva design class
Since you’re here, why not check out a few of my travel posts? I’ve been all over the world and share tons of info that can help you travel smarter, no matter what your budget! This post is all about planning, which is key to a stress free vacation!