Are you interested in learning how to use Canva to Design? It is something that has intimidated you so you don’t even try? Then you are PERFECT for my introductory class! This class is for all ages and will help you navigate the amazing world of Canva.
Why should you take this class?
Not only am I The Travel Guru, I am a licensed elementary school teacher. I have the patience necessary to guide you as you learn a new skill. Whether I am teaching an adult class or a class for children, I use our time together to help you feel comfortable with what we are doing.
How many are in the class?
I like to keep the class small so each student can ask as many questions are they need. Each class will have a maximum of 10 students.
NOTE: Adult classes with less than 3 people are 60 minutes
What will you learn?
- You will be shown why Canva is a necessary tool in starting your design process, and show you how to create the images you want.
- You will also learn how to use Canva for Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook etc.
- You will have access to my screen and I will guide you in the design process.
- You will learn tricks in Canva that will help you navigate their site like a pro.
- You will learn how to design templates for social media, resumes, infographics and more!
What do I need to join this class?
- Internet connection
- a computer (I find Canva works best on a computer but if you have a tablet, that is fine too).
- 60 or 90 minutes, depending on number of students. NOTE: Classes are only 90 minutes if the class has more than 3 people.
If you want to step it up a notch and learn how to create amazingly soft blankets and other products to sell, sign up for this more advanced version of this Canva design class