Are you traveling through LAX today? If so you will get a first-hand glimpse of all of the terminal changes taking place. Here are 7 things you need to know before heading to LAX to help you stay as stress free as possible!
1. Delta is moving from terminal 5 & 6 to terminal 2 & 3. (This is the largest terminal relocation in the history of LAX)
2. Flying out internationally with Southwest? Check-in at Terminal 1 but you fly out of Tom Bradley Terminal (you can walk or take a shuttle to get there).
3. Jet Blue and Hawaiian have moved to terminal 5.
4. Air Cananda has moved to Terminal 6.
5. 21 airlines moving to new terminals and there are 28 airlines involved in the changes.
6. Delta has pop-up spas with snacks and juice for your convenience in their terminals.
7. Airlines are asking that passengers arrive THREE hours early for domestic and FOUR hours early for international.
If you’re flying in or our of LAX today, please allow for the traffic because will all of these changes there will be lots of confusion. If you give yourself plenty of time you can lessen the stress you may feel with all of the re-shuffling going on. Also, ride sharing services like Uber and Lyft have designated places to pick up and drop off at each terminal. And of course, before you travel you should buy my Paris guide book, my packing cubes and my luxury travel kit!