If you want to get in touch with me, contact me! Roni@ronithetravelguru.com
So who am I? What makes me tick? Here are 20 things you probably don’t know about me.
1. I am an only child yet I have several nieces and nephews that call me ‘World’s Best Auntie’. I spoil them rotten then send them home!
2. I took my first flight at age 3. I went to Jamaica with my parents.
3. I love riding trains and the metro.
4. I am insanely crazy about my parents. They are awesome.
5. I have a huge fear of big animal mascots. I have no idea why.
6. I am fluent in English, French, and Spanish. Yes. Oui. Si.
7. I have never seen the movies (cue gasp in 3…2…1) Sound of Music or Pulp Fiction.
8. I LOVE to eat.
9. I workout often. See #8.
10. Wine is a food group in my house.
11. If you talk to me before I’ve had my morning coffee you may get punched in the chest.
12. I can’t eat watermelon in public. I have issues.
13. I would rather eat my mother’s home cooking than go to a restaurant.
14. I love to cook and would be giddy if someone would upgrade my kitchen. Really you can, I won’t be mad.
15. There is a baby born every year on my mother’s side of the family. She is one of 14 (hence the reason I’m an only child).
16. I’m from Los Angeles (where I got my Bachelor’s degree and teaching credential), lived in France (where I got my MBA) and Spain and now call Charlotte home. I have perfected my y’all.
17. I love to laugh.